Mixed love (song)



I've cried a thousand storms
I've blown away the clouds
The heartbeat of the sun is racing mine
I'm reaching out
My heart is waiting

That´s because
You´re the one I need
My real life has just begun
Cause there's nothing like your smile made of sun

But tell me now,
Tell me now
Why you're so far away
When I'm still so close

I'd like to be
The only thing on Earth that makes you cry
The only thing that makes you happy
Soon you will see
That no one else but me can take you this high
And soon you'll make your last name mine

mood: agusto
audio: Ready for the good times - Shakira
extra: siempre he querido tener algo de mi cabello rojo y probablemente pronto lo tenga


12 Comentarios



Blogger -BaCk- escribió...

Y LOS COLORES!!!!! SIGO VIENDO ESTO TODO NEGROOOO!!!!!! BUENO, LOS OJOS LE DAN UN TOQUE BIEN LINDO JAJAJAJA YYYYYY HASTA HABLAS DEL SUPER PROYECTO CD INTERACTIVOOOOO WAOOOOOOOWWWWW. ESPEREMOS QUE LA MASKOTA RESUELVA TODO MÁGICAMENTE JO JO JO JO!!!!!

Y LA ROPA!!!!?? RODRIGO NI ROPA DE COLORES TIENE... VAMOH A LINCHALO!!!!!!!!























pet insurance for dogs In terms of communicating, Petplan is a green company, so most of our communication with policyholders does occur online, via e-mail. Constantly review your health insurance expectations for the following enrollment time period as being the wide open-sign up time nears.



Publicar un comentario



 

 

 

  • Big Blogger
  • Pig Blogger












  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from roudrigo. Make your own badge here.



    Powered by Blogger

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogs México

     Bitacoras.com

    Listed on Blogwise







    Image hosted by Photobucket.com








    GOTIK